Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mgs4

• 20-09-2005 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭

Holy mother f'n shi te that is just stunning.

Its all in game apparently, they stopped the demo and moved about and changes camera angle and messed with the lighting effects. All off the dev kits so Hideo says it should be improved.

Snake is still the collest character ever even with the dodgy mustache. LEGEND

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

OMMFG, that's just amazing!!!

what's more amazing however is when people actually check to see if someone else has posted something before them rather than getting all excited and just posting it like it's something new and making everyone read things twice thinking they might be hearing something new.

BE ORIGINAL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

:d :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭air_vent

vibe666 wrote:
    OMMFG, that's just amazing!!!

what's more amazing however is when people actually check to see if someone else has posted something before them rather than getting all excited and just posting it like it's something new and making everyone read things twice thinking they might be hearing something new.

BE ORIGINAL.

Well excuse me you ass munch couldn't find the games forum so just went to the playstation forum. Big deal if its on before Mr "I'M GREAT'
    with an unrialled wit and scarcasm!!!

Tosser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

Wait, you're accusing him of having poor wit and you've misspelled "unrialled"?

You really are a ridiculous little man aren't you?

Bother looking for a thread next time you worthless human being.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

air_vent wrote:
    Well excuse me you ass munch couldn't find the games forum so just went to the playstation forum. Big deal if its on before Mr "I'M GREAT'

Tosser
    excuse you me. how about you read the rules before posting?

re-posting things that have already been posted recently = frowned upon

posting abusive comments (especially when trying to defend yourself against someone pointing out the rules) = not allowed at all.

congratulations, you're off to a good start on boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

air_vent wrote:

Tosser

Ass munch. Classic. When was the last time anyone was heard using that word?

It reminds me of the time where some new girl reposted something on the Film forum. I said you should search for the old thread before posting and she goes:

**** off you big thick ignorant bogger **** think youre greater then everyone else etc etc

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

What age is everyone here, grow up.

Advertisement