Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 20 lives

• 20-09-2005 11:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Hmmm, not sure if this has been posted somewhere else already, had a quick hunt but couldn't find anything.

Is anyone else playing Nokia 20lives?

For anyone wondering what it is.. http://www.nokia.com/20lives - This years equivalent of nokia game.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

im playing and doing everything perfect, but it says ive failed??
    i can understand failing todays because i forgot one part of the script, but the other two????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

yeah signed up earlier today 'gonzo'!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cond0r

Yeah I dunno I failed todays one too.. although I didn't get past the part in the niteclub.

Would be interesting to know what people are doing to actually win?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

i redone todays it turn out that if your doing bad when you get to the red carpet some reporter says "who is she" where as when you do well a different video comes up wit them all shouting "sarah".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Any one still doing this? Im upto life 16, Ive only failed one. Whats the chances of winning a phone? Is it like one phone per life per country? I remember a few years back with nokia game and they were giving away phones left, right and center. A mate of mine actually got four phones in one year!

S.

• Advertisement
Advertisement