Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horses for Lease or Half Livery

Options
  • 20-09-2005 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey,

I'm looking to lease of go half livery with someone in the South Dublin/ North Wicklow area.... I'm looking for a horse between 15 and 17 hands for jumping, dressage hacking and some light X country... I don't mind if its a youngster that needs bringing on or a seasoned campaigner that needs exercising.... If anyone knows of anything maybe they could let me know...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,521 ✭✭✭✭fits

just pm'd you, was just thinking today I could do with a hand...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

Have also pm'd you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Hi guys, you are obviously interested in horse as am I. a friend here is tryign to set up an equestrian section on the site will you let me know if you woudl be interested? Sorry bout putting this here but I dont know how to PM anyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,521 ✭✭✭✭fits

pm'd you. Its a very good idea. Theres feck all equestrian stuff on the net thats specific to Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Sounds interesting, I would definatley use it. My only worry would be realistically how much traffic it would get. Would it be used mainly for advertising or discussion?. Theres a fair few equestrian forums about on the web.

• Advertisement
Advertisement