Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specialized Sirrus Pro Disc 2005 Bike (L)

Options
  • 20-09-2005 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭

Hi ya,
    Like the title states I'm looking for this particular specialized bike. I've been in cycleways (dublin) and they do not have a Lrg size, Specialized seems to have stoped making the 05 model. I've been on a few UK bike websites, according to the web they have it, when I ring to confirm same thing, "actually forgot to update stock, no Lrg."
    So just by chance if anybody comes across this I would appreciate it, or a direct phone number to the specialized stock yrd.
    The 06 model seems to just come in silver and I'm not a mad fan of the colour, also cycleways says it wont be in till november.
    They recommended the cannondale bad boy, its a extra 300 euro, main advantage is because you can take it off road with different tyres. this doesnt really suit me thus the Sirrus seems to be the one.
    any help would be great
    cheers
    Mike

Comments

Advertisement