Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new moderators

Options
  • 20-09-2005 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

hey
    i just think we should have a new moderators for the quake forum as its pretty dead even though q3/qw isn't,i don't want to be offensive to teh present mod's but i don't think they are doing enough to keep it going i.e set up more qw nites/q3 nites,or get a vid thread or something going etc...eventhough i rarely post, i do browse through here regularly as its the main place for the quake community in ireland and i just think it can be represented a bit better.

anyways i think Fobia/queztal or maybe even giblet should be modded(despite what yee think they are the only ones making a real effort) I think it would be a good idea to have someone thats more active and involved ,and with the new quake4 coming out i think we should really get the forum going again...

i could be wrong but if yee having any suggestions ,that are worth saying, by all mean say put them out there and maybe we can make the quake forum going again :D

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

yes fobia. truely hearts the cock or as i call it quake.there should be active mods like the ones you suggested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Personally, I don't think the forum needs any new moderators atm. It being dead means that no moderation needs to be done and stuff to liven the board up doesn't need moderators, just posters.

Having said that there should be a bit of a revival on here with the release of quake4, and I can mod if needed...though I don't exactly have a fanclub in the quake community :) .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

I agree with aSS G0bl1n. Mindphuck should f,uck off back to the CS board where he belongs.. what has he ever done for Irish Quake? The bursting potential of this forum is being restrained by the apathetic hands of its oppressors.

And as aSs Gobl1n points out, as this is the main place for the quake community in ireland, wtf is that "Quake.ie" announcement by Cloud up there doing? "The home of Irish Quake"??? Cloud should also f,uck off back to the whatever board he belongs to.

I second the notion that Fobia and Giblet should be promoted to shepard this maelstrom of Quake-related activity in Ireland. Who else would have the relevant experience and involvement in the community to perform such a duty? Myself, I recommend aSs G0bl1n as supreme moderator, so that he can moderate the new moderators, and replace as necessary in the event that one of them doesn't answer him on IRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Does this phone take sarcasm? It's a long distance call.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I am going to beat you all within an inch of your lives!
    In QUAKE of course!
    not in quake

• Advertisement
Advertisement