Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anime/manga Society

Options
  • 20-09-2005 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

just wondering if there are any anima/manga socities?? i think i seen something about late last yea but it could of just been sci-fi soc...anyways if there isn't one i think someone should set one up :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

The Sci-Fi guy today mentioned that a lot of the sci-fi people were into anime. Don't think there's a soc specifically for it though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I'd like to see an anime/manga society too, but afaik the sci-fi soc was gonna get someone on their committee to be in charge of anime/manga, but I dunno if they did or not. And is the sci-fi soc gonna be selling tickets for EirtaKon in dcu?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

There is no specific anime/manga soc, though sci-fi would be your best bet. There are lots of people interested in anime/manga involved in that society. Just go to some event and start talking to the people organising it.

There are a few big societies, but there are loads of small societies that are delighted to get new people and find people interested in the society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭aSS g0BliN

kk thnx

Advertisement