Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor online free texts gone?

• 20-09-2005 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭

Where are they? Is it just me?

This better not be some intentional disruption. If it is.. bye bye meteor.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

The bolloxes!! Bloody hell was only using it yesterday and its gone now.Im headin to o2

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,229 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Mine are gone to0. Just moved from o2 bill. Its a joke if they've stopped them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,229 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

David19 wrote:

There not gone just out of sight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭JTMan

Yeah just moved ... how stupid of them ...

Use this link https://www.mymeteor.ie/mymeteor/phone_book/send_sms.cfm once logged in to send a message.

• Advertisement

tis not there fungus

ahh i see them now log in then go to 5c texts advert on the left then go to free texts on the left. yay, why so complicated?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Cheeky bastards, I never noticed that, better tell my brother, he constantly uses them

On this topic, is there anyway to get 300 from the 30 I have? everytime I top-up I have to ring them and get my free texts put on, that pisses me off, I'd prob prefer 300 webtexts

If I change to get 5c calls will they upgrade me to 300?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

wonder why they would want to make it difficult for people
    does it cost them money when you use it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

1huge1 wrote:
    wonder why they would want to make it difficult for people
    does it cost them money when you use it?

Free -v- 5/9c

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hunter S

Their website is so not user freindly any way i hate the way it logs you out after like 5 mins of being inactive on it. Very annoying!!

Advertisement