Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Strollers Compatible with European Car Seats?

Options
  • 20-09-2005 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I really want to buy a Graco Mosaic Stroller which is much cheaper in the US. Since I am travelling there in a few weeks time, I'm considering purchasing it over there.

The only concern I have is whether or not American Strollers are compatible with European car seats. Does anyone know if there's any difference between the Graco mosaic stroller sold in Europe and in the US? Would I be able to buy the American stroller and later purchase the car seat here?

Graco anen't very helpful and just say they have nothing to say about US products. Very anti competitive!

Any insights into this would be very helpful.

Many thanks,

Di11on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 BIRDCAGE

I believe that there shouldn't be any difference between the European and American models. I bought a graco stroller/car seat set in the states a few years ago for our first son and it worked a treat when I brought it home. I've since given the base of the car seat to a relative to use with her own car seat which she had purchased in Ireland and she hasn't had any problems with it either.
    Hope this helps :)

Advertisement