Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ladies, opinions please

• 20-09-2005 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

Ok..gettin the hair cut soon as its gone far to messy.Just wondering which of the following three looks best in your expert opinions! :)
    Guy's opinions welcome also!

No.1

Or

No.2

Or

No.3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Eh...they all look exactly the same to me but how about the first one!
    That dude is filthy gorgeous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

eh there isn't much difference between them. I'd go for no.2 as he doesn't have as much hair as the others. You wouldn't be getting much of a haircut if you went for 1 or 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

erm...my girlfriend would like to agree with ladyJ, in that they all look the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I have last one, or had it.
    Getting another haircut this week to chop top and trim sides.

(last one seems to have longer, messier sides)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

I'd go for 2, but none are bad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sure, they'd all be fine if you were auditioning for Westlife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Lol, brilliant :D

They're all good hairstyles, it just depends on which one would suit you, and there's only one way of finding that out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Pretty similar looking.

They all look like a pretty generic haircut just styled a bit differently.

Clearly this is the in hairstyle:

99-060.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Nah - if your hair really is a bit long, you want to do this with it!
    albert-einstein-light-quanta.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

As oppose to having hair like the people in your sig?id rather be bald thanks.

This is why the title is "ladies, opinions please"...clearly the ladies are more mature than most of the guys in here....i was goin to leave the bit out where i said guys opinions are welcome aswell,but i said i'll give them the benefit of the doubt....big mistake!

As for the people who were't acting like 12 year old's, No. 1 has hi-lites while No.3 seems to be just spiked up i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

electric69 wrote:
    As for the people who were't acting like 12 year old's, No. 1 has hi-lites while No.3 seems to be just spiked up i think

Number 1 has a spikey element too. They're just looking different ways.

Oh wait, you're asking for opinions on colour aswell as style...

All pretty similar but number 1.

electric69 wrote:

No no, I posted a picture of what I suggested. Did you miss it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

electric69 wrote:
    Ok..gettin the hair cut soon as its gone far to messy.Just wondering which of the following three looks best in your expert opinions! :)

No.1

Or

No.2

Or

No.3

id go for number 1, without hi lites though.

just wondering how would one go about asking for this haircut? Are you going to bring in that picture and ask for that or what? And also where are you getting it done? I have to get my hair cut for my debs, its outta control!! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

So which era in "Fran Cosgrave: THE MOVIE!!!" are you auditionining for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

The all looked pretty similar to me but I would go for Number 1!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

They all look pretty much the same. I'd personally opt for No 2 as there is the least amount of sillliness and gel involved!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

they all look like they've crapped their pants

... i guess the first one, without highlights, they're gay and expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

1) gay
    2) gay
    3) gay

Those guys look like Steppenwolf, what's your problem? Oh, you'd rather look like Westlife... I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

Robbo wrote:
    So which era in "Fran Cosgrave: THE MOVIE!!!" are you auditionining for?
    LMFAO :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

they all look the same to me,not erm my cup of coffee but random number generator says pick number one.This number generator has been brought to you by kian egan.

Tara Blaise's sister is hot. Off topic but true.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

and how do you know what she looks like?
    and which sister ? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Number 3, my dearest, I like that one. Very cute. I like the untamed look. Good way to achieve that is put a little gel right in the middle of your head, then get a towel and rub your head as if you were towel drying your hair (note- hair must be dry). Take towel away et voila- sexy messy hair!!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Grem

Number one is nice. Kinda high maintanence tho isnt it? It looks messy enough but it probably takes time to achieve the messy look. It'll make you look taller.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭kookie

I agree they r all pretty similar but u should go for no 1 cause its the nicest out of the lot and that guy is pretty good lookin to!

and how do you know what she looks like?
    and which sister ?

Whichever one is in that there video

id go for number 1, without hi lites though.

just wondering how would one go about asking for this haircut? Are you going to bring in that picture and ask for that or what? And also where are you getting it done? I have to get my hair cut for my debs, its outta control!! :D

Good question.I presume i will have to print off the pic and ask for it.i will go to peter marks.been there before to get it styled with hi-lites.prob the best place,and the ladies working there more than make up for the time in takes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭the cat

No.1 That guy is yummy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭accensi0n

If your looking for a hair style that you think other poeple will think looks good on you, post a headshot of yourself and let the girls recommend something.

makes more sense than asking people which option they prefer when there's really only one. :)

accensi0n wrote:
    If your looking for a hair style that you think other poeple will think looks good on you, post a headshot of yourself and let the girls recommend something.

makes more sense than asking people which option they prefer when there's really only one. :)

Ok here you go me!

That might have been a slightly old pic....here is a newer one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Is your fringe wavy when it gets long?
    I'd say go for number 2 tbh, it'd probably suit your face shape best out of the three.

not wavy..that pic is about a year old.hair is messy and longer than in the pic (needs to be cut look) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭alienhead

electric69 wrote:
    i will go to peter marks.been there before to get it styled with hi-lites.prob the best place,and the ladies working there more than make up for the time in takes

first off, highlights on blokes are gay.

c'mon dude, don't be one of the herd.

second, where the fcuk are all these male students getting the cash for these poxy hair do's? they must be costing close to a ton, if not more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

electric69 wrote:

No.1

Or

No.2

Or

No.3

How about going for an adult's haircut? :rolleyes:

where the fcuk are all these male students getting the cash for these poxy hair do's?

To quote Withnail:

"2s/6d for each tit and a fiver for his arse"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

alienhead wrote:
    highlights on blokes are gay.

What is it with highlights on lads. They are awful!!!
    Especially guys with quite dark hair and these horrible dirty white blobs everywhere

magpie wrote:
    Whichever one is in that there video
    ok my friend thought she had a stalker on her hands as i was sitting beside one of her sis' when i read that post. :)
    dunno how you knew which of the people in the vid was her sis though,meh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

alienhead wrote:
    first off, highlights on blokes are gay.

c'mon dude, don't be one of the herd.

second, where the fcuk are all these male students getting the cash for these poxy hair do's? they must be costing close to a ton, if not more.
    Same place as girls I'd imagine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement