Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psp Memory Card 1gb, Sonic The Hedgehog games on psp.

• 20-09-2005 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hey, Anyone Know where to get Some memory cards.

I am looking everywhere for 1gb memory stick for my psp, ebay's p&p is way to dear! Anywhere i can get them cheap??

Does anyone know how to get all the sega games on my psp, i heard that my friend got all of the sonic the hedgehogs working on it.!! i would be very grateful for any info. any1 can give me :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

Www.psp-hacks.com : Go to their download page and download a sega emulator if that's what you're interested in. Legally I can't advise you to do so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

u won't be able to run thatem unless u have firmware v1.5 or less so check that out before u do anything but as cabelo said its not that legal ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Cabelo wrote:
    Www.psp-hacks.comLegally I can't advise you to do so.
    There's absolutely nothing illegal about downloading an emulator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

Yeah, Well Its good to Know, But I Think I will take your advice and Not Bother with It, Is There backgrounds?? and if there isany good detailed ideas, how to save them as you background.

Thanks anyway for the emulators! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

i got a 1gig card for 73e from ebay. see my link on the thread regarding cheap SMSD's...

• Advertisement
Advertisement