Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Undeniably great suggestion.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

seamus wrote:
    What, you're too lazy to search for each forum yourself...
    yes of course, that's why i suggested it.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

OK..

You have a list of all the forums. So you have a look, go "Oooh, I didn't know there was a <insert board name> board here". Then you use your brain, think about where it might be (there may even be a wiki article telling you where it is), and use the nav menu to go there.

Not too difficult is it?

No it's not difficult, but it would be far better if I could just click it, I use my brain too much as it is, by the way chill - out a bit.

Don't worry about me; I'm so laid back, I'm vertical.

The A-Z actually has a better use than serving as (yet another) link to every forum on boards.

which is and where is it, how are people meant to find it?
    It's hard to find some forums, when searching is disabled,
    (The Creative Zen Nomad Extra 30gb is no longer for sale, I sold it to PowerhouseDan)

• Advertisement

Sandals wrote:
    which is and where is it, how are people meant to find it?
    It's hard to find some forums, when searching is disabled,
    Actually, I see what you're saying. Perhaps it's just me, but I don't see how it's hard to find a forum if you know what it's called and what it's about.

eg. Harry Potter forum, or Photography or Satelite or Tcd they all took me a while to find at first.

(The Creative Zen Nomad Extra 30gb is no longer for sale; I sold it, to PowerhouseDan)

where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

Steveire wrote:

oh god it's terrible, really really bad.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Maybe you should try it yourself then, my good sandals.

Maybe you should try it yourself then, my good sandals.

I'm afraid I dont have the expertise.

Advertisement