Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next BOARDS BEERS

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

boneless wrote:
    seb said i can't go 'cause he's not a freemason.....
    Alas, tis true, now begone! No members of secret societies are permitted to enjoy Boards Beers - Something must remain sacred, after all!

Anyway...

Look, it's the f**king Forum Bar, I'm not buying into any of this rebranding cr*p and neither the f**k should you. Ok? Good.
    I'll be there around 3 or so, like Aristotle also enjoying the more subtle delights of non-alcoholic beverages...

P.S. Kev, stop posting links to our blogs - I've posted links before. Boardsies do not have goldfish memories ya know. Boardsies do not have goldfish memories ya know. Boardsies do not have goldfish memories ya know...

Where am I? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

hey thanks for mentioning that Seb, i just checked out the link in kev's sig (scroll down to see photos!), i also notice part of my arm is in one of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Where is the forum bar? Is it upstairs past the pharmacy?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

Where is the forum bar? Is it upstairs past the pharmacy?

You're taking the mick. just like when youre gonna claim that "[you] cant go for X reason..." blah blah...

Hey seb, i dont really care what its called, i call it "drink-place".... its just if someone is wandering around looking for something called "forum club" and can only see a place called "centre club" they're probably gonna fook off home.

anyway.. enough of this digressing im gonna be there at three... probably enjoying the liquid sunshine... and whispy clouds filled carbonmonoxide...

mmm....moxide...

You're taking the mick. just like when youre gonna claim that "[you] cant go for X reason..." blah blah...

WTF? [James Woods voice]Buddy, if I was taking the mick, you would be in hysterics.[/James Woods voice]

Not everyone has been to the hallowed forum bar. Some of us despise going anywhere near the Student Centre. (shudder)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i wouldn't risk it then if i were you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

So umm? This forum bar is the student centre bar ye.All this is confusing me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I cant go because my face is falling off

Grimes wrote:
    I cant go because my face is falling off

Jacko?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Jacko?

Jacko? Graham! I dont think you know me but im super.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

He's FANCY!

Obscure reference to CtrlAltDel completed...

Advertisement