Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious Sam 2 demo today!!!!

Options
  • 21-09-2005 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Serious Sam II Demo Tomorrow [September 20, 2005, 10:19 pm EDT] - 33 Comments
    2K Games announces that the Serious Sam II Demo is due for release tomorrow morning:

Great news! The Serious Sam II PC playable demo will be released…TOMORROW! Although I guess the suspense was kinda ruined by the subject line). w00p.

The demo is ~250 MB, and contains the complete Seriousopolis Uptown level from the game, which can be played solo, or over LAN or online by up to four people.

It also contains all the weapons from the game (although you may have to cheat to see all of them), one of the game’s vehicles and a nice variety of the insane enemies that Sam is well known for.

The demo will be made available to the public at 10:00 AM EDT, and not a minute sooner.
    Insert soucre here

Well thats wednesday sorted for entertainment.or over LAN or online by up to four people. Roll up Roll up one and an...de de de de.do do.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Btw thats 3pm our time.
    http://www.3dgamers.com/
    www.seriouszone.com

For where it will appear 1st.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Sam I am! Will we play at 8pm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Milan and barca on then, ehh how about 3.12 pm :D

kdjac

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,402 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Woot! Co-op mode included with the demo!

We can play at 10 then. Don't really mind. Working until 6 though. L8r lads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

pity its only online up to 4 people

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

OMG.................it's sh1t!!!!!! :( console port all the way...very disappointing...played the single player for a while and 90% of the sfx do not work for a start, anyone else have this ? The graphics are quite nice but the gameplay is just so xbox...it feels horrible. WHY Croteam WHYYYYYYY :mad:

Seriously crap!

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Damn :( I thought it looked bad from the videos but I had hopes it would play well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Yeah wasnt too thrilled with this. Felt a bit ****ty. Rough around edges like the first one but something about the map design feels wrong.

• Advertisement

I wanted to like it, but I was also very disappointed. It had some graphics glitches even with the newest cayalyst drivers. It also wasn't very good at using my 2 gigs of ram. I got some caching related slow downs. Ah well :(

Advertisement