Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for Dublin city centre GP / Dentist

Options
  • 21-09-2005 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭

It’s been close to six years since I’ve been to a dentist and over a decade since I’ve needed to visit a GP for anything, so I suspect it’s probably time I went in for checkups for both. Given that I’ve not been in so long (and my former GP retired/died some time ago) I’d like to know if anyone could suggest and/or recommend a GP and/or dentist in Dublin City Centre (I live in Dublin 3).

Here’s the crux however - while I technically live in Dublin I work abroad and am only in Dublin on weekends, so realistically the dentist/GP in question would have to be open for appointments on weekends.

Any suggestions (including prices as I’ve no idea how much any of this costs anymore) welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

Jervis Medical Centre at the corner of Jervis St and Parnell St is open weekends. I use it and it's fine. Costs in excess of €40 but so will most places :(

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Probably best suited to the Dublin Region forum tbh.

Moved from AH.

Advertisement