Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

exporting/importing drivers...

• 21-09-2005 11:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭

hi all,

i'm looking for an application that can export drivers from a pc. For instance, I want to format a PC but after reinstalling the system I dont want to have to go searching on the net for half an hour for a video driver. i want to be able to just import from a folder on a usb disk or whatever. I know of an application called 'Driver Magician' that will do this but I am in need of another app that could do the same. Any ideas on another app that can do this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

The Drivers Guide toolkit...

http://www.driverguidetoolkit.com/

Used it once myself and quite handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭ando

ta very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Blogoffmen

Alternatively,

download latest drivers for all devices (chipset/graphics/sound may network) beforehand, if needed.
    Then reinstall and use latest drivers to ensure best operation.
    Max important is modem and/or network drivers for getting online.
    If you want i can help you out finding your drivers...

Advertisement