Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with IBB 3Rock mast?

• 21-09-2005 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

3 weeks ago everything was fine, I could max my 3MB connection regularly and was well above 1MB on average.

Was away for more than a week and now my connection barely get 350kbit/s.

Anyone else having problems on 3Rock with Breeze?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

My goodness... it seems the bastion of IBB consistency is showing cracks. All the IBB users that were satisfied with IBB seemed to be using the 3 Rock mast.

I hope for your sake it's only temporary and not a sign that 3 Rock is going the way of the other troublesome masts.

Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

There was a temp outage yesterday but all is well again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

have to admit im seeing issues here also, 3 rock maybe under a lot of stress these days, perhaps it's time to change, however the no cap is still a plus when there service works

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭uteotw

Noticed the outage on monday but the average speed is really crap for €84/month.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Captain Halibut

Noticed that outtage also. Much of this week I've been well down from the previous 6 weeks of glorious +2 mbit download speeds [ 2mbit breeze]
    Averaging about 350 kbps. I had been bumped up to the 5.8 gHz (?) band in august. Only now does it appear to be tanking. Hope it's temporary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Mines been downhill since tuesday, packet-loss and latency have gone through the roof as well. Looks like a half hour wait on the phone tommorow to start the shouting againn.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭uteotw

seems to be working OK now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

They've changed their routing. Are they going to germany now? One of the hops is as-1-0.bbr1.Frankfurt1.Level3.net. Pings to jolt.co.uk have doubled, but packetloss seems to have gone down to a slightly more resonable 4-5% (still changing ISP as soon as i find another one that suits my needs though)

EDIT: I tell a lie, i still have 19% packetloss within their own network.

Advertisement