Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Ridge Racer or other games Cheats

• 21-09-2005 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

anmybody know any codes or cheats for ridge racer pm psp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

come on man. google that mo fo! check out gamefaqs... onl,y resource you need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

I posted a 100% game save for it last week. Should be on the last page. Cheats for psp games have been conspicous by their absence so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

www.gamesfaq.com Generally the best place to find cheats/walkthroughs/codes/saves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Fat_Tony

cheers men,i dont want a completed game no fun in that just want od cheats nothing major like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

Fat_Tony wrote:
    cheers men,i dont want a completed game no fun in that just want od cheats nothing major like

Ah it's handy to have when you reach 99% or thereabouts and you can't crack the last race or two

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Ah it's handy to have when you reach 99% or thereabouts and you can't crack the last race or two

What's the point in buying the game if you compete 99% of it and then give up? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

qz wrote:
    What's the point in buying the game if you compete 99% of it and then give up? :rolleyes:

Exactly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

im stuck on the opius races there a byiatch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Apparently something like 1 in every 10,000 can beat the last race on ridge racer, so i heard.

I'm still working through the tours.

Advertisement