Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cant WAIT!!!!!!!

• 21-09-2005 11:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭

guess what

i cant wait for tonihgt :mad:

i wanna see it now :(:(:(

*has a fit on the floor*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

Same as that, except I am going back to Donegal for a few days so will not be able to see it until Sunday. What a load of crap :mad: :mad:
    Don't know how I am going to be able from reading this forum over the next few days. Maybe I will find someone at home who has broadband but I doubt it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

What time will it be airing in GMT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

3amish

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Leaving aside all talk of our American Cousins - anyone know when will RTE start showing it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Supposidly from a previous thread someone mentioned they contacted RTE and their spokesperson said that season 2 was due to start in their 'Autumn Schedule'... So sometime next summer then ;p

I cannot wait for it all to kick off again, should be a good 'un

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

lovely stuff....finish work today so got all day 2moro to watch season2 episode 1!!!

mite even watch it twice (make that a definite then) :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

I'd say RTE will not want to use up their two big hits at the same time,and so they will do the same they did this year. Show Desperate Housewives in January and then Lost in May. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

season twos first episode is just a recap of season one!!! how crap is that! episode two In the season premiere, one of the castaways is chosen to descend into the mysterious hatch, and Shannon stumbles upon a shockingly familiar face in the jungle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

unfortunately im stuck in work tomorrow, but i might bring it in & watch it there :D

im off to america next week, so i will get to watch episode 2 & 3 live over there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 johnnyspliff

tabatha wrote:
    season twos first episode is just a recap of season one!!! how crap is that!

What are you smoking? The season premiere is not a recap of the first season. Are you thinking of "destination lost" maybe? The special show which will be on BEFORE the season premiere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

tabatha wrote:
    season twos first episode is just a recap of season one!!! how crap is that! episode two In the season premiere, one of the castaways is chosen to descend into the mysterious hatch, and Shannon stumbles upon a shockingly familiar face in the jungle.

A. This thread isnt spoiler tagged so be careful and add some spoilers please.

B. Are you saying that the episode being shown in America tonight, which my cousin Andy Zureus is mailing me overnight, is only a good damn clip show for season one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

tabatha wrote:

Ah crap. So we have to wait another week to see anything. It's like that other "special" episode when they just did a "previously on..." episode.

Surely they don't need another one. It's not that hard to follow!

EDIT: My Mistake. Epguides.com has "Destination Lost" and "Man of Science, Man of Faith" both airing the 21st of Sep.

Phew!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

I recently moved to America. I'm going to watch it, on tv, legitimately without a torrent in sight... I feel funny.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Narcissus

Draupnir wrote:
    Are you saying that the episode being shown in America tonight, which my cousin Andy Zureus is mailing me overnight, is only a good damn clip show for season one?

Hell no! some of the actors have said in an interview
    that you find out what's in the hatch
    in the first episode. There's no way it would just be a clip show for season one.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

tabatha wrote:
    season twos first episode is just a recap of season one!!! how crap is that! episode two In the season premiere,
    one of the castaways is chosen to descend into the mysterious hatch, and Shannon stumbles upon a shockingly familiar face in the jungle.

sigh, good work with the spoiler tags their
    Excellent!
    :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

2 hrs to go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

sorry about that, didnt think it was a spoiler as it is doesnt give away anything! anyway, there is a show on before the season two begins and it is a recap of season one. i was just onto my sister who lives in america and she was telling me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

For those of you that can't wait any longer for your 'Lost' fix... click here for some clips from the season premiere!

I'd assume there's spoilers in there and not gonna watch 'em myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Nearly 1 hour to go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Em what? We're not in America here. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

exactly thers wot a five hour difference i cud be rong in saying that......so 6ish hours to go!!! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Sweet wrote:
    Nearly 1 hour to go!

...and this is why I think people should undergo simple intelligence testing before being allowed online.

Advertisement