Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Edge, jump to Smackdown?

• 21-09-2005 11:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭

Matt Hardy is set to win the money in the bank from edge at wwe night of champion in a money in the bank/loeser leaves town match.... The plan is to have edge jump to smackdown and feud with Batista. NOdq.com has all the information..

I absolutely hate JOHN Cena, bring back the Million Dollar Man, the man is an absoutlute legend!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Mods Delete This It Was Not Posted By Me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

I've actually heard conflicting reports about who is scheduled to lose the ladder match and end up on Smackdown, the latest i've heard actually has Hardy moving.

Although seeing Edge lose at Unforgiven and then getting fairly humiliated on Raw by the "four man pin", leaves me wondering what way his direction is at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

there actually turning it into a good storyline!! This ladder match should be really cool! hope that hardy wins it cos its bout time he got a descent run in WWE! he is getting crowd support and all! its the perfect time to give him a big run! I'm also really happy that WWE is getting back to times of old with cage and ladder matches! even cena putting angle through an announce table hasnt been done in a while!!

Hardy rules!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭SeeMoreBut

I know with going through the table.

That what happens when the moved the lads up to the top of the ramp.

I think JR wants to get back down to the ring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

the story at the moemnt is that Matt and Amy are trying to get back together and edge is trying to get back withy his wife,so if any of that is true, edge will have to go to smackdown otherwise they would have to move lita with matt and with trish back on raw that is douthfull.

Roll on interference from KANE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

SeeMoreBut wrote:
    I know with going through the table.

That what happens when the moved the lads up to the top of the ramp.

I think JR wants to get back down to the ring

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Moogle

The word from all the wrestling sites I know is that Edge is going to win. If it was JUST loser leaves RAW, I would say that Matt had a chance but the winner will also be Mr Money In The Bank and I don't think they'd give Hardy a title shot. It'd be a pointless way to end the money in the bank story and the other wrestlers wouldn't appreciate it. WWE want to protect Edge so he'll win, therefore winning the feud 2-1. Hardy would be better off on Smackdown. He was a great Cruiserweight Champion and I'd like to see him save that division!

i dont think that WWE are concerned bout the cruiserweight division!! they have a lot of talent but for some reason there not using them!!! Hardy deserves a good run! the crowd went crazy for him at unforgiven! i think that he has the fan support and the charisma to have a good push! edge is an over-rated piece of ****

i dont think that WWE are concerned bout the cruiserweight division!! they have a lot of talent but for some reason there not using them!!! Hardy deserves a good run! the crowd went crazy for him at unforgiven! i think that he has the fan support and the charisma to have a good push! edge is an over-rated piece of ****

I know that and you know that but WWE don't seem to have noticed. I'd say the same thing about both champions too. I don't like either of them.

I agree about the cruiserweights too. They are bringing back some talent so that might signal a new emphasis on this area. (I've heard they are bringing back Jamie Noble at least)

cool noble being back will be good! but i dont know they need to get some top superstars and matches to launch it off again! as much as id love to see hardy challenge for the WWE championship but i'd say the only way to re-launch it would have hardy and mysterio drop to cruiserweight and set up a few ladder matches, cage matches, fatal fourways etc. really needs a big push! smackdown has no mid card show at all! cw would fill that really well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I'm pretty sure that Hardy will go to Smackdown but in any case the two will be separated. Maybe a ppv match down the line who knows but when all is said and done who will Hardy feud with next? Any ideas say he does go to Smackdown?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

if he goes to Smackdown! he could feud with Christian

That could work for either of them. Edge could fight his "brother" or Hardy could fight the "brother" of the man who destroyed his life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

never thought of it like that :)

Advertisement