Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D22ontour takes on EA...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

14:30] <QuestionBot> Question by "d22ontour": Will there be something done to rid the game of the so called bunnyhopping.As people being able to go prone,jump,prone,jump hasn't the slightest bit of realism in it.Also the whole tk/punish system really needs a overhaul as too many times people get punished/kicked from servers because of other peoples stupidity ie walking out in front of armour/transport etc which no doubt results in a punish.
    [14:30] <QuestionBot>
    [14:32] <QuestionBot> TK wise we have made some changes that should reduce the number of accidental TKs
    [14:32] <QuestionBot> Such as the vehicle collison system that was mentioned earlier
    [14:33] <QuestionBot> 'Dolphin Diving' does look pretty wierd, i agree
    [14:33] <QuestionBot> we are keeping an eye on this issue and may address it in an upcoming patch

looks like he was steamrolled with a copy and paste answer. not exactly getting his digs in is he.......

most of the devchat sucked

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Aye i was expecting some sort of crappy response though maybe i should have asked is there any chance of scrapping the stat/ranking system and giving us a proper squad based fps.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

jaggeh wrote:
    looks like he was steamrolled with a copy and paste answer. not exactly getting his digs in is he.......

most of the devchat sucked

Yeah, they fairly fobbed him off. Still at least they mentioned they improved the AA missiles.

Advertisement