Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZEN MICRO warantee question

Options
  • 21-09-2005 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

I got my zen micro in june, its been having trouble, frezzing and stuff

I dont have a receipt or the box r neting.

Can i get a replacement if i bring it bak 2 the shop?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭robo

I have had the same problems with my Zen touch. I emailed Support and they got back to me telling to update the drivers and other solutions. You should send them a mail and tell them exactly what is happening and they will send you links to drivers etc that should fix this issue.

I am not sure if you can get a replacement in the shop though without a reciept.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Blondie86Star

Whats the email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭niall mc

i bought a zen micro in america last year and it crapped out on me recently. i thought i wouldnt have a chance of getting it repaired under warranty because i have no receipt and the warrenty was only valid in the country of purchase.

i emailed them a couple of weeks ago but heard nothing back so i rang the customer support today. they're sending me out a new one now. pretty cool of them seeing as though they werent obliged to.

best bet is ringing them: +353 1 4380055

hope this helps

nmc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I bought one in Argos, and it froze. I just returned it and they gave me another one which I've had no problems with. (so far). Mine you I did have the reciept. But I think returns on Zens are fairly common. Creative seems to replace them with little argument.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Blondie86Star

I bought one in Argos, and it froze. I just returned it and they gave me another one which I've had no problems with. (so far). Mine you I did have the reciept. But I think returns on Zens are fairly common. Creative seems to replace them with little argument.

Do u know how long it takes for them to send it to you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Do u know how long it takes for them to send it to you?

I returned it to argos, they exchnaged it immediately. If its in warranty you should return it to the place you bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

Update the firmware...

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭clio_16v

Altheus wrote:
    Update the firmware...

I was gonna suggest that. In my own experience the if the creative mp3 players give trouble then just update the firmware and theyll be fine... most of the time

Advertisement