Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent .ie transfer

Options
  • 21-09-2005 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

I was hosting a site with a .ie domain with a guy but hes just gone bust and now the site is down. I urgently need to get it over to new hosting. Whats the best way to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You can contact another IE domain reseller and get the domain and hosting moved to them. If you are the admin-c it should be possible to get it done before close of business today.

If you need help give me a call

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭roamer

what if the admins contact email is on the server thats down

roamer wrote:
    what if the admins contact email is on the server thats down
    For an IE domain the transfer is done via signed fax, so email is not an issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Either ring and pay the IEDR directly, or contact one of the IEDR resellers here and they will sort you out fast.

Either ring and pay the IEDR directly, or contact one of the IEDR resellers here and they will sort you out fast.
    Exactly

• Advertisement
Advertisement