Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does a good cheap haircut exist?

• 21-09-2005 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭

Ok peeps, need some help. Badly need to get the locks chopped, just a trim to get rid of all the nasty split ends that have accumulated after a summer of sun and surf.

Is there anywhere in Dublin (south preferably) that won't charge the equivalent of a months rent for such a service i.e. looking for the under €40 bracket (a challenge, I know)?

And I've already tried Peter Marks. I'd rather swallow glass than go back. My hair still hasn't forgiven me.

Thanks a thousand!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

peter mark in navan are brill!! anyways.. why not try some same place locally u can usually get one in those for around 12e but most are only basic cuts and be exact on what u want dont let them loose!!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Grem

What did Peter Marks do to your hair that was so terrible?!

I always go to the training classes in Peter Marks, it costs €18 in the salon on Grafton St and my hair is always perfect afterwards (Monday is the cutting night). They have people watching what the trainers are doing so they wont feck it up.
    But if you hate them that much then ring Toni & Guy and ask when their training classes are on/how much they cost for a cut and they should be able to sort you out for less than €40.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

If you're anywhere near rathfarnham try the peter marks there, when I'm uber broke I get mine done there, for 27.50, now that's the student rate...so you might need to get hold of a card or something. They're really good and I'd defny recomend them for a cut.

Otherwise you could chance David Marshall's student place on George's St, I've never had any problems-they just take FOREVER to cut your hair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

ok peter marks are grand i go there- the one in naas but avoid the training place. they bleached my hair there years yellow instead of giving me caramel highlights and it fell out and had to be cutt off ;-()
    theres a hairdresser (or there used to be) in georges street they did a great job on my hair before and were not too expensive- it was on the same side as the health shop near the dame st end.

Advertisement