Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE:9 PSP Hands on Preview

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

jesus thats bit crap

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Hmmm, so no Wide Camera viiew. Not good at all, at all.

I suppose we can expect PES5 to pretty much the same then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

I've actually heard its not too bad at all.

I know a few people that have it since just after the release (the types that are willing to pay $30 for overnight express shipping for WE's :) ) and they've mentioned the camera to me as the only real bad point, but then said that it doesn't even matter too much.
    The lack of Master League was well known for a long time so its not really a major fault thats just been dicovered and I've not been told of any slowdown issues.

If anything the few people that have talked to me about it have been impressed, as they weren't expecting much at all, but it seems the core gameplay has remained pretty much intact, which is the main thing anyway.

Advertisement