Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Warning

• 21-09-2005 4:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭

This saturday (24/09/05) on the saturday show on 2FM their going to tell how Lost ends... you've been warned

I heard an ad for it on the radio not 20mins ago...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I presume its just whats going to happen next Monday on RTE2, and not how the entire series ends. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

yeap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Wowee... exclusive news from 2FM there! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

there's actually an article out there(from usatoday or somewhere) where JJ and Damon reveal the ending to the entire series, but then its not too difficult to guess what it is...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

herobear wrote:
    there's actually an article out there(from usatoday or somewhere) where JJ and Damon reveal the ending to the entire series, but then its not too difficult to guess what it is...

I'll have to disagree with you on that one!

I'm seriously stumped as to how it could end. I can't even predict what happens in the next episode, let alone the final one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Same with me. How could anyone guess the finale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭saintsaucey

I could. My guess is that who ever hasn't died....

Gets Rescued Dum Dum Dum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

how clever of you.
    you must think a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭saintsaucey

"Yeah, good idea, you go get me a pen!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

did anyone listen to the saturday show to hear how it ends?? if so someone tell me how it ends..... :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement