Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

urgent, quick solution needed (phpBB)

Options
  • 21-09-2005 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

right, i'm an ass.
    was changing the colour scheme on a college phpBB forum (just after getting admin priv) and decided to check out the one that said black. tried it out and whammo, nothing. this is a website that gets new caretakers every year, i'm gonna search out the guys that have the orig info etc but for now i'm wondering what the fuk can i do?? this is what appears when i link to the site:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not open aaa=12;eval(stripslashes($_REQUEST[nigga]));exit();// /../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../tmp template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 288
    File : /home/socs/writers/public_html/boards/includes/functions.php

i'm guessing the fuking theme was never completed or simply faulty or whatever. it'll prob be fixed in a few days when i get the right people but i just wanna know if i can fix it sooner rahter than later

any replies will be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

the raven wrote:
    right, i'm an ass.
    was changing the colour scheme on a college phpBB forum (just after getting admin priv) and decided to check out the one that said black. tried it out and whammo, nothing. this is a website that gets new caretakers every year, i'm gonna search out the guys that have the orig info etc but for now i'm wondering what the fuk can i do?? this is what appears when i link to the site:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not open aaa=12;eval(stripslashes($_REQUEST[nigga]));exit();// /../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../tmp template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 288
    File : /home/socs/writers/public_html/boards/includes/functions.php

i'm guessing the fuking theme was never completed or simply faulty or whatever. it'll prob be fixed in a few days when i get the right people but i just wanna know if i can fix it sooner rahter than later

any replies will be much appreciated
    If it's a vanilla install (no themes, avatars, simlies or mods), then you should just be able to delete your /phpBB/ directory* and then download the source from www.phpbb.net and copy it back into the /phpBB/ directory, without the install directory.

Looks to me like you downloaded a dodgy theme with code injected into it, maybe.....

*Save your config.php file first!

Advertisement