Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online now straight outta dublin

Options
  • 21-09-2005 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Yo bitches

Just found a new website *cough cough* rumour has it G1's been goin to college and finally they have a fukin website together.I think the year probation done him good after the shootout last year.I think thats how grahamo ****ed his ankle up.lol.Northside in the house.Word.Rumour has it he's moved to the southside...****in sellout,lets hope he's keepin it real and they now call blackrock 'crackrock'.

one love

what is dope? 8 votes

a lovely class b drug that helps you fuction thoughout the day?
    0% 0 votes
    your mates?
    75% 6 votes
    yer ma?
    0% 0 votes
    a commonly used term amoungst skaters to express their delight in anything
    25% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

If I understood a single word of that, I might comment

Also, if this is G1 attempting to spam their site, they really don't have to; as its not like they have many competitors in Dublin....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 g1baby

dude,only merely pointing out a subject that may be of interest to other readers...no need to get flowery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Im confused, could you clarify what this is all in aid of :).

PS: The new site looks sick, very well done. Will prices ever be posted up ?
    Think its time for me to come get a new pair of shoes, the nice pictures have convinced me :D.

Adrian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 glamourfish

Well...I guess you need to go into the shop or give them a call to get the prices! Guess you gotto leave something to the imagination ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

that fella keith walsh, saw him at rampnrail in the summer.he is class!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

aww..thought i was on to something there.want an irish skateshop site to see the prices..brill site..hope they have the prices soon though.

rumour has it G1's been goin to college and finally they have a fukin website together.I think the year probation done him good after the shootout last year.I think thats how grahamo ****ed his ankle up.lol.Northside in the house.Word.Rumour has it he's moved to the southside...****in sellout,lets hope he's keepin it real and they now call blackrock 'crackrock'.

Does any1 no what this^^ was all about :D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GoofySkater

Its about a website which stole all my footage of keith walsh and put it on their website, despite him telling them not to because me and my friend filmed all of it for my video. :mad:

Its about a website which stole all my footage of keith walsh and put it on their website, despite him telling them not to because me and my friend filmed all of it for my video.

Lame :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Its about a website which stole all my footage of keith walsh and put it on their website, despite him telling them not to because me and my friend filmed all of it for my video. :mad:
    So sue them, take a slice of their pie.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

you're giving me a headache

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement