Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swift Rifle Scopes

Options
  • 21-09-2005 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Just wondering ..

Anyone had a chance to try these , how do they compare to the BIG names..?
    (Glass quality etc...)
    Are they capable of dealing with recoil from centerfire riles ..?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 P226

I have two at this stage, both take rough treatment and get swopped around and lent regularly. I reckon they represent great value for money. I have a 6.5 - 20 Leupold and it is great. But I must admit to not seeing a great difference in general light conditions. I would accept that the "better" Optics are better in challenging conditions, but are they four times better ? My Leupold cost four times more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

hawke might also be an alternative for you i picked a new hawke reflex 3-9x42 up for €50 have been using it for few months now hasnt lost zero hits were i aim (having zeroed it in right of course) its also got mildot which its a good feature

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

I have an 8x32-50 swift. Brilliant - wouldn't be without it
    Shar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kenelvpres

I have a swift scope in 3x9x50 .... Excellent glass and very good scope. Mounted on a .223 Remington 700 and no problems. I'd certainly recommend them. These are quality scopes against anything thats out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

kenelvpres wrote: »
    I have a swift scope in 3x9x50 .... Excellent glass and very good scope. Mounted on a .223 Remington 700 and no problems. I'd certainly recommend them. These are quality scopes against anything thats out there
    Zombie thread man, 2005........

• Advertisement
Advertisement