Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hoff Project

• 22-09-2005 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

We are attempting to compile the biggest repository of Hoff images the world has ever seen at www.thehoffproject.com. Check it out and hit upload to add yours.

Bless you all, this great idol needs your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

http://www.tryfoneblog.com/The_Hoff - is already done good work like yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 TheHoffProject

It warms my heart to know that there are others in this bleak world devoted to the cause.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

on that note, feel free to peruse and borrow liberally from the images I have on that site - after all Hoff is the word, and the word is Hoff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 TheHoffProject

Whilst all Hoffvotees are created equal, I bow to your unprecedented generosity on this matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,081 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
Advertisement