Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduce Yourself

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

ah culio! :D hmm maybe you should look over them :O it helps if you have an idea as to what you might like to do :)
    donegal people have brill accents btw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GemGem92

musical.x wrote: »
    ah culio! :D hmm maybe you should look over them :O it helps if you have an idea as to what you might like to do :)
    donegal people have brill accents btw :D

Haha, Aww thank you!:p Im proud of my donegalness! :D Yea ano, well iv a fair idea like, Historys a deffo but as for the rest, they myt change a tad yano!

GemGem92 wrote: »
    Haha, Aww thank you!:p Im proud of my donegalness! :D Yea ano, well iv a fair idea like, Historys a deffo but as for the rest, they myt change a tad yano!
    i know what ya mean! i have the first 3 almost certain but the 4th one has me flumoxed :confused: all of the interesting subjects are always in the same category as another really interesting one :mad:sucks :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭JonSnuuu

I'm John and im starting Biomedical Science!! can't wait! anybody else out there doing biomed?? :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nicowa

Nicola here - I'm starting the MA in Drama and Theatre... and I'm lost... already. Anyone else think the college website is a bit of p*zz? Couldn't find my way around that or the campus this morning. So I'm pretty gratefull I'm not actually starting til tomorrow (as far as I know anyway...)

See ye around!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ginger_blue

Hi.. I'm Isha and I like tea and I'll be doing Arts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭Ba_barbaraAnne

Hi :-) I'm Barbara and starting Arts as a mature student.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 GalwayRob

I'm Rob, a final year Arts student!

GalwayRob wrote: »
    I'm Rob, a final year Arts student!
    what subjects are you doing Rob?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Claregalway123

1st year commerce

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jlg45

Hi all,

I'll be starting a postgraduate LLM Degree [Peace Operations, Humanitarian Law and Conflict]. I just joined this board, so still trying to wrap my head around everything...but after doing a bit of explorin', I can't wait to move to Galway!

Still in the process of trying to find some accom...so any tips would be most appreciated! I'm in the process of looking through daft, so we'll see how that goes!

Cheers,
    jlg

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ShannonM18

I'll be doing Irish Studies with arts, going into first year, so excited to start :D what subjects are people doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭No.5

ShannonM18 wrote: »
    I'll be doing Irish Studies with arts, going into first year, so excited to start :D what subjects are people doing?

Hey, going into arts too :)
    Picked Psychology, French, History and Sociology with Political Studies this morning :) Still not sure what i actually want to do with this degree though =P

No.5 wrote: »
    Hey, going into arts too :)
    Picked Psychology, French, History and Sociology with Political Studies this morning :) Still not sure what i actually want to do with this degree though =P

Oh, I'll be doing French and Sociology and Political studies too, and English as well I'm thinking! Me neither, I have no idea what to do after this, but sure!

Me neither, but eh, I'm hoping I can mix them up in some way :P
    I'd love to be able to switch to psychology if I liked it, but top 15 seems tough, I wonder how many there is in first year psy. :/
    I'm hoping sociology and political studies will be interesting, I only changed my mind from italian to that, this morning. :p

Yeah, seems pretty tough alright! Yeah, I'm actually looking forwrd to it :) and it was my fourth "filler" subject! Are you staying on campus?

Ha ha, same! =P it was kinda the only other thing I had some level of interest in :P
    I'm staying in Gort, was lucky to get a spot :) you sorted for accommodation, heard some people are having awful luck!

Oh Gort is meant to be really good! :D yeah, i'm renting private accommodation with a few other people! I know no one going to NUIG though!

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭constantg

hey lads, my name is Eamonn and I'm just starting a Phd in Irish History. New to Galway!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Eoin MurMur

Any of you other first years gonna be living in Gort na Coiribe? Me and my friend both got spots but in different houses, both of us are with 2nd and 3rd years. Which isn't a problem at all (just grateful to be there instead of cuirt :rolleyes: )but It'd be nice to meet some people on the same boat as us nearby :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭NuckyT

Any of you other first years gonna be living in Gort na Coiribe? Me and my friend both got spots but in different houses, both of us are with 2nd and 3rd years. Which isn't a problem at all (just grateful to be there instead of cuirt :rolleyes: )but It'd be nice to meet some people on the same boat as us nearby :p

I am :D Ye living with Americans too?

NuckyT wrote: »
    I am :D Ye living with Americans too?

Yeah 2 Americans I think and two others. Should be interesting :rolleyes: i'm sure they're all lovely :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Hi, I'm Paul. I'll be doing a bit o' first year Business Information Systems B.Sc. I'm a nice guy, but not much to look at! I do like stuff though, stuff is great, does anyone else like stuff? It's amazing... Hope to meet a few of you filthy animals throughout the coming years and have various volumes of craic (in the name of education, of course).

• Registered Users Posts: 48 workingstudent

Any of you other first years gonna be living in Gort na Coiribe?

+1 first year living in gort and know nobody else there!..how do we find out who else we are living with there?

going doing undenominated engineering!

+1 first year living in gort and know nobody else there!..how do we find out who else we are living with there?

I was up there checking out the apartment and just asked at the desk who else was living there :rolleyes: I guess we'll all find out what we're in for when we get there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭NuckyT

I sent them an email asking and they told me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ice_Tea

I'm gonna be living in Gort, studying Biomed! Can't wait to start :) Don't know anyone there though..

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭nowimtalking

First year arts, moving to Galway on Sunday, don't know anyone in Galway this year! :')

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭kahf1_02

I'm going into undenominated engineering as well :D I'm 1st year, dont' know a soul in galway. ill be staying in corribe village t'will be mighty craic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭hunii07

First year arts, moving to Galway on Sunday, don't know anyone in Galway this year! :')

First year arts as well...

Advertisement