Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you marry this player?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

KdjaC wrote:
    Arrange match your clan vs sexism american yankee dogs on this thread.

kdjac

ohhh am i a sexism american yankee dog??? alright my gf will be so proud :D

yeah ill pop on over tonight as well so you can kick my a$$ to (though mobile will probably let you kill him as he LUUURRRVVVVESSS you :p )

KdjaC wrote:
    Gore sucks slows down games only in it for kids, i have never met someone over 18 who wanted gore in a game only people under 18 who because of age rating shouldnt be playing games with gore in them.

kdjac

so you have never wanted a game that was gorey? what would you think if doom3 or hl2 was completely without gore? (apart from doom 3 being kinda crappy anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

madrab wrote:
    ohhh am i a sexism american yankee dog??? alright my gf will be so proud :D

yeah ill pop on over tonight as well so you can kick my a$$ to (though mobile will probably let you kill him as he LUUURRRVVVVESSS you :p )

Good thinking Madrab, now at least I have an excuse in case I get trashed!

And I didn't mean gore as such, more a realistic depiction of battlefield violence....would add sort of an extra realism feel to the game.

Anyway, Silverfish, please give us the server ip, and make sure there is room for us two chauvinist bigots on your server come nineish :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

85.236.101.39 port 17167

I keeeel you you sexist yankee pig dog.

Silverfish wrote:
    85.236.101.39 port 17167

"We'll play the old navy way - first one to die, looses!"

I'll be on at nine give or take a half hour. See you there. Thanks for the ip

is it 64 man?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

64 man - are ya being sexist there now

64 man - are ya being sexist there now

No, just a naturally superior male :D

/Have to get Silvefish all fired up for the big game

Pfft deluding yourself is not going to 'fire me up'

No, just a naturally superior male :D

/Have to get Silvefish all fired up for the big game

go team men! :D

men men men men men yeah

Silverfish wrote:
    Pfft deluding yourself is not going to 'fire me up'

Shhhhhhh.....its okay Silverfish, don't cry

men men men men wooooo mennnnnn oooo yeahhhhhhhhhhh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

ug, nice job madrab u just reminded me of that terrible show "two and a half men".
    BF2, good game. The weakness of the anti tank guys---I mean player`s weapon (mp5 for america) is rather baffling though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Silverfish wrote:

Damn pesky kids, did none of you find any innuendo in that pfft...

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

".. what makes a man? is it the woman on his arms, just 'cos she has big titties, or is it the way, he fights every day..... no it's prolly the titties..."

slightly on/off topic lyric there for no reason

KdjaC wrote:
    Damn pesky kids, did none of you find any innuendo in that pfft...

kdjac

In-YOUR-end-o.

I cannot wait for this game tonight. Gonna be fun, regardless of whether I get trashed or not :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Finally a decent OT thread in the BF forums :)

We have three girls/women , actually women in our Tac-ops clan , none of them into BF2 atm . One of them okish , one good and one is one of our top players ( playeressessssess ) , although we seem to have lost the okish one to CS:S .

At home , my wife has absolutely no interest in playing games on the pc or anywhere else for that matter :o , my daughter though likes bf1942 and UT2k4 . But tbh this is Ireland , with the IRISH version of BB , so lets not encourage husbands/wives , BF's/GF's , sons/daughters to play online games as our connections won't take two ppl playing at once .

Mobile Infantry, I was going to say give me a pm on msn if you can't get on but since I tried adding you before and you rejected it I won't bother.

p.s may you spawn in artillery forever.

pps Jonski - I have a 3 meg line ( mmmm /me pats modem) and if that can't handle 2 people playing bf2 either me or my boyfriend will move.

PPs Your server is teh win.

Silverfish wrote:
    Mobile Infantry, I was going to say give me a pm on msn if you can't get on but since I tried adding you before and you rejected it I won't bother.

p.s may you spawn in artillery forever.

pps Jonski - I have a 3 meg line ( mmmm /me pats modem) and if that can't handle 2 people playing bf2 either me or my boyfriend will move.

Wow. Really? It was either someone else that did that, or myself by accident, I always let any random person add me regardless of who they are. Add me again, when I get home later I promise I accept :o

I only use msn messenger about 10 minutes per day, I leave it running but its forever disconnecting by itself

sorry about that

Jonski - what server is your tac ops server. I have tactical ops retail but never really play it anymore. Never met another irish player on it. Great game though.

oh its on!

you better bring it!!

*cobra head*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Bf2 needs 22k down and 8k up to play so a 1 mb line will support 2 people no probs on servers in Uk and Ire. Could probably push a 3rd but would get a bit laggy.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Silverfish wrote:

Hehe yeah, we're the same, 3 meg line aswell, I hate to think back to the days of sharing 56k (or ISDN or even the 512 standard Eircom connection)

Silverfish wrote:

Our BTC server ?
    Don't remember seeing you on there but if you were and enjoyed it then I'm glad , need spaces , then look me up on xfire as some of the others here do . Only thing is , the server is getting popular with clans so it's getting harder and harder to find someone to kick .

Jonski - what server is your tac ops server. I have tactical ops retail but never really play it anymore. Never met another irish player on it. Great game though.

213.230.201.133:7747 downserv.com [BTC]badtasteclan

Thursday night is usually a good night with alot of regulars .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    Nope AOD. I had a game of BF2 with some rather attractive girls the other day. One was a better player than myself.

Only one. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Well composed Rant there! :) Enjoyed the read.

Ry

Yeah the BTC server, I played there back in the day when ours was full and I didn't have my Admin Stick.

Silverfish wrote:
    Yeah the BTC server, I played there back in the day when ours was full and I didn't have my Admin Stick.

Admin stick works wonders , but it has it's setbacks , "can you make space for me ", "oh , can you do it again I wasn't ready" , " can you kick that muppet" , " can you swap me sides" GOD DAMN IT! it a p4 2.2 , when I alt tab i miss half the bloody map!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

3meg line can easily accomodate up to 6 people playing and still get decent pings, the killer is the uprate.
    our 3mb line is only 128 or 256 up :/ (im guessing 128)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The standard ADSL products (like Eircom) are 128 up, the 3mb we have is 256 up (yours is probably the same).

• Advertisement

I have 128k up, works out in reality about 105k, I get pings between 35-50 on TiG most of the time, guess I could support maybe a second player in an Irish server....to my surprise I have seen Irish 56kers with 170 pings playing decent games in tig server

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement