Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you marry this player?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Yeah I remember when I was on 56k playing 1942 and BFV on irish servers with pings averaging 200 and I could still place in the top 3 in large games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

men men men = success*

*Disclaimer: men men men does not always equal success

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

madrab = pwnd

IRL-Havok = wrong team :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Silverfish wrote:
    madrab = pwnd

IRL-Havok = wrong team :mad:

Well, yeah, but I played crap anyway. On entering the server I was killed 5 times in a row :mad:

Enjoyed some success, or rather broke even, on the other levels, but still, the server was really small and took ages to find someone when walking around some areas.....I went to TiG server after that and got some decent gaming in there.

I will return to silverfishes mystical server tomorrow night, hopefully ending up on the opposing team.

Madrab you traitor, you kept blowing me up with artillery...well...we were on different teams but still.... :(:p

Yeah we're working on our 32 and 64 ...er....man servers at the moment.

Also we were having some major clan reshuffles at the time so we were all only 50% focused......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

me = >all of you @ BF2 :D

Silverfish wrote:
    madrab = pwnd

only true if you go by your fancy "i killed you more than you killed me" way of scoreing

but if we use the traditional "way of the warrior", i think you will agree tha i won

rematch? i win again!! mwa ha ha ha

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

My girlfriend seen me flying around in a blackhawk one day and said "oooh that looks like a good game...." I tried to explain that it wasn't just a halicopter game but she was like a startled bunny in the headlights of an oncoming car...
    The one and only time i got her to play anything was burnout 3.
    Hilarious is all i can say, she moved the ps2 controller as if it was a steering wheel.....

Keyzer wrote:
    The one and only time i got her to play anything was burnout 3.
    Hilarious is all i can say, she moved the ps2 controller as if it was a steering wheel.....

i think that is a genetic thing that all girls do :p

my mum(yep once had my mum playing micromachines on the nes years ago), sisters and gf have all done that

Sometimes you cant help it!
    I had a great game yesterday, spent the entire round on kubra dam in a BH capping flags with a couple of guys repairing while i was flying..and every now and again during sharp turns id find myself turning my head or leaning to one side..lol. I got 1st place on the map with 90 points and 0 kills :D

• Advertisement

Well I hunted you down and found your location madrab and Mobile but getting pings of up to 336 at times I decided to call it a day.

This is still not over :(

You forgot to mention in our brief encounter I took you out with one clean shot ;)

Mobile 1
    Silverfish 0

Seriously though, I had a crap, crap night. On the maps I like I got decent scores but in the last few I got absolutely dreadful results.

I also got a promotion, as heralded in the game, but a few games on in same server, no difference and my rank still says private first class? :confused:

Tomorrow, Mobile, and your rank will be yours.

Yeah actually, good shot. You actually hit something that wasnt on your own team :p

You forgot to mention in our brief encounter I took you out with one clean shot ;)

Mobile 1
    Silverfish 0

Seriously though, I had a crap, crap night. On the maps I like I got decent scores but in the last few I got absolutely dreadful results.

I also got a promotion, as heralded in the game, but a few games on in same server, no difference and my rank still says private first class? :confused:

yeah you rat bast*rd getting that promotion on that first kill of me, grrrr

:D

Mobile 1
    Silverfish 0

you have to restart the ame to et the promotion. ot my second unlock last niht...now ive ot the medic rifle and the spec ops machine un...feckin class :D

Enjoyed some success, or rather broke even
    j5wo.jpg
    looks like you didn't quite break even.

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    looks like you didn't quite break even.

i think he referring to the actual game rather than the total stats

madrab wrote:
    i think he referring to the actual game rather than the total stats

Yes, I think that was pretty obvious what I meant.

Fuzzylogic, what the hell is your problem. Everytime you get the chance you have to make some sort of totally pointless comment directed at me. Even so much as called me mobileinfancy on the tig server. I mean grow the **** up no one cares anymore

:)
    Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Bit mean, FuzzyLogic?

• Advertisement

Here is the setup....I play BF2 while my girlfriend plays Unreal Tournament... :p

Unfortunately she doesnt like BF2...

Well considering only fat ugly chicks with pms play fps, I doubt your gf will be playing .....if that IS your g/f.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I think this thread has actually ran its course.

There is actually such thing as girls who play games, there are also such things as attractive girls that play games. Get over the stereotypes children.

<3 winties

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Here is the setup....I play BF2 while my girlfriend plays Unreal Tournament... :p

Unfortunately she doesnt like BF2...
    You're girlfriend is gay, and she didn't even tell you. Ha!

Some girlfriend.

Well, I mean, she is wearing the gay colours on her hat...

I'm just back from playing the briefest game of BF2 ever.

Teamkilled six times, killed six times, made a measley three kills.

I can't use the m95 at all I suck at it....

Thread's over man, go home.

:)
    Did you mention how I fragged you 3 times in a row?
    \o/

Pity, though. I had that bug where the colours of teammates and enemies flip.
    So I took out a chopper full of friendlies. Got autokicked. And I was coming first on the TiG64 server by more than 10 points and all. :(

Ah well. Roll on patch #3

Actually, MI. Silverfish (a gurl, OMG!!1) has way better stats than yourself, and most fellas here tbh. Heck, I used to play doom over the serial cable 10 years ago against girls. Its 2005, get over yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Ok .. thread closed.

As I said earlier, stop with the stereotypes, girls actually do play video games and a lot of them probably kick your ass' online. But you just wouldnt know it as contrary to popular belief they actually dont use names like "cute_kitten_17" when playing games. The reason for this is so they dont have to put up with horny, spotty teens trying to chat them up over irc/message boards/ingame chat.

Also, MobileInfantry you aint gonna get girlfriends bragging about your l33t skillz here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement