Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2ManyDJ's Video @ Electric picnic

• 22-09-2005 1:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭

Im just after finding a video I took at EP on a spare memory Card of 2ManyDJ's @ Electric Picnic, its pretty sick. Does anyone know the name of the track?

Yousendit - 25MB

Sean.

Video was taken on a digital photo camera so the picture is a bit dodge. On another note, look how dark that bloody tent looks compared to the Savage Bodytonic tent with the Stars etc. That would want to be sorted out for next year, the lighting in there was terrible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭froggie_1

that is deadly - place is gone completely bananas.
    was that from this year or last year?
    Saw them at it in 04 missed it this year.
    Dont know the name of the tune but its savage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

That was the sunday night from this year, its only about the 3rd song in the set and the place was going balistic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

Thanks for the vid! Thinking of going to see them in Spirit next month.

Don't know what that tune is though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Downloading it now. I should know what song it is :)

Twas a fantastic gig! Anyone know where I can tickets for the Spirit gig ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

was this before or after the sound system blew?

we were walking away all pissed off when it kicked back in, the whole tewnt was heaving non stop after that.

downloading now. thanks.

• Advertisement

The Soundsystem "Blew" during the song after this. I actually think it was just some dickhead who didnt put a cable into the mixer fully.

S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

fairly "meh" tune tbh...
    DJ Sneak was far more entertaining

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

ahh I remember it well it was savage alright,

anyone know the same of the tune? it is familir I'm sure I;ve hear it before, maybe on one of their albums?

No, it's not on their albums. I've asked over at livesets.com but no reply yet.

tman wrote:
    fairly "meh" tune tbh...

Tunes like that suit huge festival sets, Really long build ups and a big drop..... Id like to hear the full track to see what its really like.

• Advertisement

It's called "Buy Now" by For Sale.

I actually got the mp3 here about a week ago, but only listened to it once and forgot about it.

It's going back into my playlist now anyway.

Thanks to the man for replying here: http://www.livesets.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68147

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

tman wrote:
    fairly "meh" tune tbh...
    DJ Sneak was far more entertaining

I missed 2ManyDjs but saw a good bit of DJ Sneak, absolutley brilliant, recorded a few mins of him on my phone. Left early due to being totally sober and getting tempted to do things I have not done for a few years :(

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Can anyone else name any other songs that Too Many DJ's played that night?

Or really any killer tunes they head that weekend from anyone. I heard so much good music and it kills me not to know the names or be able to find them myself...

Some of the tunes they played (from another website and not in any order)
    Vitalic - La Rock
    Josh Wink - Higher State Of Conciousness
    Roman Flugel - Geht Noch
    Tomas Andersson - Washing Up (Tiga remix)
    Alter Ego - Rocker [maybe juz the band soulwax played this, was wel twisted]
    LCD Soundsystem - Tribulations
    Tiga - Pleasure From The Bass
    Vitalic - Valetta Fanfares
    Roman Flugel - 'Geht's Noch
    The Rapture - House of Jealous Lovers acapella [over sum song???]
    Undertones - Teenage Kicks
    Josh Wink - Higher State of Conciousness
    Soulwax - N.Y. lipps

Nice one cheerz Plazz, what website is that from? Anyone know where you can find the same for other DJ's?

Zascar wrote:
    Nice one cheerz Plazz, what website is that from? Anyone know where you can find the same for other DJ's?

It's from 2manydjs.free.fr

Try the forums at www.livesets.com for other DJs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

They also played funky town, Jacques Lu Cont - Jacques your body & thew new Franz Ferdinand single.

Tusky wrote:
    They also played funky town, Jacques Lu Cont - Jacques your body & thew new Franz Ferdinand single.

Erol Alkan has done a remix of Do You Want To, maybe it was that one they played? Looking forward to hearing it, but it won't be released for ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Mark J

class alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Tusky wrote:
    was prolly NY Lipps that they played.
    not exactly a set full of fresh material...

• Advertisement
Advertisement