Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 webtext thru wap?

• 22-09-2005 1:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

Is this possible, that I can use my 250 o2 web text thru wap? I know this has been discussed here before, but never saw a real answer to this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

definetly dont think so and the wap charges would probably cost a fortune anyways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

I actually experimented and tried wap.o2.ie and I come to a menu called "group text" where I could create groups, but i never managed to get it sent.

Gprs charges shouldnt be a big problem, seeing that o2 now charges 1c per kb and one text is hardly more than that with all the transfer to/from server.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Has anyone tried to access this "Group Text" facility in wap.o2.ie? I'm curious to know if you get the same error message.. "HTTP request failed", when using wap of analogue, and a Page 500 error when accessing it with wap over gprs..

Advertisement