Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in smithfield

• 22-09-2005 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭

Anyone here got a connection in smithfield/arbour hill area? What ISP?

Tried Smart but they won't be in the area for another month or so - I have a disconnected phone line, and don't want to start paying for one unless I've no alternative...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Chaz

:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭preytec

did you try ibb ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭flynnduism

I don't fancy my chances with IBB... unless I'm in one of the safe areas - anyone have it here?

I'm thinking Clearwire or Metro... or waiting for Smart to arrive!

Is there any option that doesn't invlolve a contract, so that i could switch over to Smart when they get up and running?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

I was living in smithfiled lst year and ur options are to get phone line and BB, IBB wireless doesnt cover Smithfield it just misses out on it. Id honestly wait for Smart is you can or look into if ur livng there with ntl(T.V) try ur look with getting their BB package as well

Advertisement