Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Antiques Shop North of New York-KERRYMAN owner.

• 22-09-2005 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

We are Irish ( KERRY FAMILY) owned. In the little town of RHINEBECK.
    We are right in the center of the village at the traffic light.
    RHINEBECK ANTIQUES CENTER
    7 WEST MARKET STREET
    RHINEBECK.
    NEW YORK 12572 .
    (845)876-5555
    Thursday - Monday 10:00AM-5:00PM.

eMail: sheehyantiques@msn.com.

PLEASE MENTION BOARDS .IE IN SUBJECT LINE ( otherwise it may not be opened)
    Art Pottery, Antique Jewelry, Sterling Silver, Folk Art, Fine Linens and Laces, Ephemera etc........

AMTRAK Train from Grand Central to RHINECLIFF (1 1/2 hour trip along the majestic Hudson River ( sit on the left side of the train ) and then a $6.00(approx) cab ride ( 2 1/2 miles) into the village.
    If you come to the USA come up for the day- see what small town America is like or call us for driving directions !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12 blueeyes

hi guys,
    hpoe you are doing well over there.
    i was wondering if you can help me(maybe not) but i'll ask anyway.
    My father has a small tea set and it looks like its made in japan or cina?
    the set is six saucers ans cups and i think its a milk jug and a teapot,the thing about it is when u hold it up to the light and look at the bottom of it u can see a womans face an orentils face it looks like can you tell me if it sounds as if it could be worth somyhing?

sorry if its a bit mad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭SandhillRoad

blueeyes wrote:
    hi guys,
    hpoe you are doing well over there.
    i was wondering if you can help me(maybe not) but i'll ask anyway.
    My father has a small tea set and it looks like its made in japan or cina?
    the set is six saucers ans cups and i think its a milk jug and a teapot,the thing about it is when u hold it up to the light and look at the bottom of it u can see a womans face an orentils face it looks like can you tell me if it sounds as if it could be worth somyhing?

sorry if its a bit mad
    Chinese or Japanese LITHOPANE.
    Made up to 1950s
    Geisha girl face or full body lithopane
    Condition is a major factor in the price.
    Is it an adult tea set or childs tea set ? You mention "small".
    Check for any cracks, chips, repair, wear.
    painted scene or floral.
    Flat surface or raised surface?
    Any sugar bowl?
    Any marks on the bottom of any piece?

Advertisement