Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pimpmyride laptop question

Options
  • 22-09-2005 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

I wasn't sure what forum to post this on , so I decieded to pick motors to see if I can get the best results.

I was watching that really bad UK Pimp My Ride, the one with the Ford Capri and I was just wondering if anyone knows what the name of the mini laptop is that was put into the center console in the car ?

I'd really like one and I haven't had much luck finding out what it is.

Thanks
    K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

toshiba do a beautiful laptop that is about the size of a standard paperback.
    I saw it in Stansted the other day. Not sure if it is the one that featured on PMR, but my first thought was how perfect it would be for a car.
    MP3, GPS, DVD, CD etc, all in one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

prospect wrote:
    toshiba do a beautiful laptop that is about the size of a standard paperback.
    I saw it in Stansted the other day. Not sure if it is the one that featured on PMR, but my first thought was how perfect it would be for a car.
    MP3, GPS, DVD, CD etc, all in one.

Any idea what it's called ?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

Thanks for the link, but that's not it. The little baby I was taking about had a slide out keyboard hidden under it and it fitted nicely in the palm of the hand.

I think i might ask Mike to move this to the lappy section.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

are you sure its not the PC in the link I posted ? :D

its tiny and the keyboards folds out from the bottom.

Heres a pic compared to a CD

1204d.jpg

ondafly wrote:
    are you sure its not the PC in the link I posted ? :D

its tiny and the keyboards folds out from the bottom.

Heres a pic compared to a CD

1204d.jpg

Sorry, i didn't see your post. Yep that's the one, thanks for that. My life long quest is over, I can now finally rest.

Advertisement