Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearwire problems in D8?

• 22-09-2005 8:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else having major problems with Clearwire the past 2 hours? Sometimes I can ping sometimes I can't, and when I can ping addresses I have to use an IP address to see the website, very strange.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭John Player

was down for me too until just now, back at 502kbps download - cant say im very impressed, in d7

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭stakey

D6 - Appalling for the last few days! Got down as low as 17kbps yesterday! :eek:

Might even argue about paying the 1 euro if this keeps up :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

RIPWAVE MARK II: Prepare For Another Nightmare! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Please remember they're pre-launch. well that's what i'm telling myself. I'm giving it one more week and if there's more stupid outages like the ones we saw last night and this morning well...i'll be going for Magnet I think.

Advertisement