Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st

Options
  • 22-09-2005 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hey people!

Ok here's the story, my 21st is on new years eve (Dec 31st) and i want to rent out somewhere,but i dont know where to have it, i know i wont get anywhere on new years eve but i might have it before or after that date, anyone know any good places to rent out that could hold about 100->120 people? and that isnt to expensive? im looking for somewhere either in South Dublin or else City Centre...

If anyone has an idea'a please post.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Hi ado the mont clare hotel will suit you great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Most of the GAA clubs around Dublin have really cheap rooms & the drink is cheap too! If you or someone you know is a member of one, you should check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

blahblah06 wrote:
    Hi ado the mont clare hotel will suit you great

hi blahblah,
    having a 21st coming up soon too. What was your experience of the Mont Clare? You know capacity? Cost? Closing time etc?

Thanks

Advertisement