Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question about S01.E19 **SPOILERS**

• 22-09-2005 9:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

This post may contain spoilers for ppl who haven't seen S01.E19.
    When Boone was in the plane and was trying to get transmission on the radio, someone spoke back to him. When Boone said "we're survivors of the crash of Oceanic flight 815", it sounds like whoever spoke back to Boone said "we are the survivors of Oceanic flight 815". Or does he say "there are no survivors of Oceanic flight 815". Its very hard to hear what he's saying.

Anyone got any ideas on this?

Edit: By the way I'm new to the Lost forum and not sure if what I said above is classed as a spoiler so I'm just being safe :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

If you're posting about an episode only shown in the US, put "US: (episode title/number)".
    Same goes for UK and IRL episodes.

No need for spoilers once there's a US/IRL/UK in the thread title. :)

By the way, I'm pretty sure the voice says "No, we're the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815!". Not sure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Narcissus

I have the dvd and the subtitles say "we're the survivors of Oceanic flight 815" in that scene.

the first thing i noticed when i heard it though was that it sounded like boone so maybe they wanted us to think it was just his voice repeating. That's not the case though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

qz wrote:
    If you're posting about an episode only shown in the US, put "US: (episode title/number)".
    Same goes for UK and IRL episodes.

No need for spoilers once there's a US/IRL/UK in the thread title. :)

By the way, I'm pretty sure the voice says "No, we're the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815!". Not sure though.

Thanks qz for letting me know that :)
    Someone mentioned to me today about the transmission in the plane and I never noticed it when watching it.

Advertisement