Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ebay Purchase Question

• 22-09-2005 11:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I purchased an LCD tv from this guys store on Ebay.ie on September 01st and payed through Paypal on September 05th.

The item description says delivery within 14 days but on September 13th I received a mail saying that delivery would now be on September 20th due to a delay.

I received another mail on Tuesday from the guy asking if I received the TV, which I have not, so I replied asking him for any delivery/courier tracking number.

This morning he replied to say that he has got to the bottom of the problem. The supplier had not sent the TV and he would get back to me today with delivery details. He has not got back to me today.

Anyway the question, when should I start to get really worried? I am thinking about calling my credit card tomorrow if he has not replied to me. His profile looks good but can iyou ever be sure?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

give him a chance i'd say, say your not impressed with the transaction so far and you want a tracking number or you'll be reporting him to eBay/PayPal

usually scares the bejaysus outta them

Advertisement