Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joke!

• 23-09-2005 1:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭

A woman on her death bed in a coma. The nurses are giving her a bed bath and notice when they touch her private area her heart rate improves.So they suggest to the husband that a little oral sex might do her some good!!

He's a little surprised, but goes in behind the curtain and a few minutes later all the monitors go blank and the woman dies. :(

The nurses rush in and ask what happened? The husband says "I'm not sure,but I think she choked!"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

mad m wrote:
    A woman on her death bed in a coma. The nurses are giving her a bed bath and notice when they touch her private area her heart rate improves.So they suggest to the husband that a little oral sex might X do her some good!!

He's a little surprised, but goes in behind the curtain and a few minutes later all the monitors go blank and the woman dies. :(

The nurses rush in and ask what happened? The husband says "I'm not sure,but I think she choked!"

The X is where I knew what the punchline was going to be. Keep them coming though, jokes are always appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

It made me laugh out loud. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭ratboy

3.5 out of 10 for that joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

lol...class

Advertisement