Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where is Rose?

• 23-09-2005 1:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

I got into Lost quite late on RTE but I'm pretty sure I've caught up with any episodes I've missed but I was wondering what the story is with Rose? I remember Jack talking to her when she was upset and he brought her water and I don't recall seeing her too much after that.

Can someone shed some light on this for me? Was she killed or anything?

If the answer is to do with season 2, please use spoilers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

No. She was never killed.

She's just one of the characters in the background. But no doubt she'll be back in Season 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I see. It's strange how little she's been used in the show in that case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

L. Scott Caldwell got cast in a play during the 2nd half of season 1, so she wasnt available, but now she's definitely back and important this season

Advertisement