Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

im guessing this has been asked before.......

Options
  • 23-09-2005 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭

ok iv realsied the search function is down.........unfortunatly the upshot of this is that i cant search to see if its already been discusssed......ironic i know. When is it due to be back up anyone?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

when the new server arrives and the Admins have a chance to set it up - so, in conclusion - the answer to your question is: your guess is as good as mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I'll turn it back on for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

padser wrote:
    ok iv realsied the search function is down.........unfortunatly the upshot of this is that i cant search to see if its already been discusssed......ironic i know. When is it due to be back up anyone?
    There are three threads on this page of Feedback with that qeustion in the title!
    You don't need to search, they haven't gone off the first page of Feedback yet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement