Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stove Top Espresso

• 23-09-2005 10:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to buy one of these ,a Bialetti Brikka. Not much of a coffee drinker, but when i do, i like espressos.

Been looking online to buy, with varying prices. (Tried buying direct from manufacturer but their on-line shop aint the best, to say the least).

Anyone spotted Bialetti stuff around the Dublin area? Which shops?

thanks,

dalk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I bought one years ago in BT, in Cork, and surprisingly, they were pretty good value. One of the cheapest in fact, for a Bialetti.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

You dont need that particular make, there is a small Italian Deli in the Food emporium on Abbey Street. They have a 3 espresso cup and a 6 espresso cup version.
    I like mine, have both sizes there for when we have guests, makes a nice coffee alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭dalk

Hi,

thanks for the replies.

Yeah, have seen those pots in the Epicurean Food Hall. Was wondering if they were any good... So thanks for the heads up that they are.

dalk

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

They also sell a variety of those pots in Stock which is on South King St next to the Stephen's Green Shopping centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

dalk wrote:
    Hi,

thanks for the replies.

Yeah, have seen those pots in the Epicurean Food Hall. Was wondering if they were any good... So thanks for the heads up that they are.

dalk

yeah I knew food emporium was not right but that it started with an E :P

Epicurean Food hall is indeed the place and it is the same device I got one of mine there.
    Make sure that you get your coffee ground a bit finer if you want to use it with that machine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭bambam

believe it or not TKMaxx (St Stephens Gr.) stock them. I picked up a good quality one from there not so long ago. (for a good price)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭dalk

cool...

gonna go into town later and check out the tips...

thanks everyone

Advertisement