Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannondale bad boy ultra

Options
  • 23-09-2005 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭

Hi ya,
    Well after a bit of searching of the specialized cirrus po disc 05 (to buy)looks like it not going to happen, none left in black colour being the main reason. So I've been thinking more about the Cannondale bad boy ultra and am beginning to really like it, more expensive, cycle ways quoted E1750 for the 06 model. I read a few reviews and all looks positive so far. this seems to be leader of the pack. I've heard cycleways tend to price up but that aside anybody have any horror stories about the shop or that style of bike?
    Ta
    Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

"adding a generous dose of dark, ominous styling for attitude."
    yep think they had their marketing dept working overtime to come up with that description!
    still a nice looking piece of work, funny its up on the Evans Cycles link posted by bedlam and the 2006 isnt on Connondales own website!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

What are you cycling these days bedlam?

uummm, interesting bedlam
    Not wild about the colour but the white Kona PHD 2006 Bike has me kinda interested, the offroad transition wouldnt upset me, I'll be in town tomorrow and I'll check it out...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

If it aint broke...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Trojan wrote:
    If it aint broke...

Sell it and buy a new bike............. :D

• Advertisement

yea called in to cycleways over the weekend,
    they did the sell but to honest i've had my eyes on it before I went in. They said they would add in between 100-150 E of stuff froim the shop to, that helped so the badboy ultra 06 costs E 1750. only badpoint is I need to wait about 4 weeks, will be about 2 before they're issued and another week or so before they arrive in shop. gonna over the next week or so hand in a deposit

Advertisement