Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Group Attack Strategy

Options
  • 23-09-2005 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I'm fairly new to the whole process or grouping and raiding and I see alot of people talking about the various positions when attacking in group. Of course you have a tank, a ranged attacker, healer, etc. but what is best combination?

Also, what role are the various classes most proficient in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

PvE / PvP? O_o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Generally, Warrior Preist is the best bet.
    After that depends on alot of things. How many people in the group? PVE / PVP? What type of creatures are you killing? How many per mob etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭hit_it_strong

ok, i see what you mean. most of my experience would be in dungeons in PvE. i wouldn't even know where to start in PvP! any suggestion?

say for a group of 4 in PvE and also for a group of 4 in PvP...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Priest in any group will be singled out and killed first.. after that you're dead :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Generally the only must have in a group is a warrior... as long as you have a decent balance of healing, crowd control and damage the rest of the party can be any classes really.

PvP is very 'rock/paper/scissors' orientated, there is no super-group setup. For an allround group I guess balance is the key again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement