Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dungarees

• 23-09-2005 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Anyone know where to buy nice dungarees, preferably Carhaart?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Dungarees you say? I'm scared...

Tribe in the St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre would be the only place that I can think of off the top of my head that do Carhartt anyway. No idea if they stock dungarees though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

dungarees? u are clearly mad, or pregnant or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Please don't this to the rest of humanity. Dungarees are offensive. If you are buying them because you are pregnant please cover them with a jumper or something. Have you tried maternity shops for them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

dungarees why?why oh why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

a|wear have some in at the moment. stillorgan branch anyway.

but, whhhhyyyy?! :confused: very few people can wear dungarees without looking weird. they do nothing for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I saw some in Penneys the other day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Look - the OP wants to buy dungarees. Give useful answers instead of giving out about their decision!

simu (FAP mod)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

sar84 wrote:
    but, whhhhyyyy?! :confused: very few people can wear dungarees without looking weird. they do nothing for you
    and god forbid anyone would ever dare to look different/out of step with the rest of the 'population'*

*read as 'Drones'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

They can look nice when they are worn as trousers with the straps down.If she wants to wear dungarees its up to her and i've seen them in Awear,pennys and extrovert.I don't know of anywhere of the top of my head that stocks Carhartt but just checked carhartt.com and they have five different kinds in the europe site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 squiiish

They can look nice when they are worn as trousers with the straps down.If she wants to wear dungarees its up to her and i've seen them in Awear,pennys and extrovert.I don't know of anywhere of the top of my head that stocks Carhartt but just checked carhartt.com and they have five different kinds in the europe site.

I have a couple of pairs, I tend to wear them with one or both straps down (but still tied) as it can be a bit restrictive movement wise. I do occasionally look at them and think...hmmm it does have a slight air of maternity wear about them... I think the fact that I'm rather flat chested is why I can carry them off. On more busty girls they can look a bit *mumsy*.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 RobVanDamager2

[edit]Image removed due to its large size - in future, please resize images to more manageable sizes

-simu[/edit]

SEE, dungarees can look good.

On 99.9% of people though they just make you look retarded...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

That pic is waaaaaaaaaaaay too big for img tags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Dear jesus that pic is huge, there has to be some rules against that o0

Advertisement