Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muppet Is Back! Yes!!

Options
  • 23-09-2005 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

Just posting away in another thread and noticed my sig was back to its former glory, meaning muppet must be back!

Quick check at my members webspace confirmed same. WOOHOO!

Baz_

P.S. How ****ing absolutely sad am I??
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

/me searches
    \0/

maybe it's just the weekend settings coming in again

Apparently you should download and back-up whatever you have on boards webspace. Advice from Regi.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I think ecksor rescued bits of it. Don't get your hopes up tho, its still shagged :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

It's limping along for the time being anyway. I love that server.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

my little shoe is back! :)

I love that server.

Let it go, man, let it go. We can get a new one and call it muppet when I've driven this one off to the big farm in the country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

/me polishes rifle (don't be so dirty you down the back!) for impending 21 gun salute

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I thought you were getting it ready to shoot muppet in the head. Put it out of its misery :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Bah, from the thread title I thought some entertainingly stupid banned poster had returned. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I thought so too.

You should use muppet for a cliff drop! It/he/she'd go out with a bang!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Yesss!

*searches...*

• Advertisement

Regi wrote:
    Let it go, man, let it go. We can get a new one and call it muppet when I've driven this one off to the big farm in the country.

I heard it all before when you got rid of troll :(

Change is inevitable!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Embrace the darkside.

Anyone who thinks that change is inevitable obviously doesn't use the same vending machines that I do.

ecksor wrote:
    Anyone who thinks that change is inevitable obviously doesn't use the same vending machines that I do.
    Or work in a certain organisation in the public service (you could probably replace certain with any tbh).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭andrew163

How about you throw muppet off a top-story building. Then sell off all of the pieces of it at the next boards beer to raise funds for more new powerful servers, and give ecksor the remains of the CPU to put on his wall where it will live on in spirit forever ;)

andrew163 wrote:
    How about you throw muppet off a top-story building. Then sell off all of the pieces of it at the next boards beer to raise funds for more new powerful servers, and give ecksor the remains of the CPU to put on his wall where it will live on in spirit forever ;)
    Excellent idea!

Advertisement