Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Expectations?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭pussycat_doll

yeh i guess, bt he always ses how funny i am and how im amusing and to leave her, like im sum sort of child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Well, you seem pretty damn childish, just go to the site he sent you to. bye!

mayb i wil, bt dat dusnt mean im leaving here! i hate d way evry1 hates me on here, its so depressing....

yeah, go kill yourself. G'waaaaaaaaan we depress you! Just LEAVE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

omg that is real mean :|

• Advertisement

It obviously wasn't meant to be taken seriously. "Depressing" is a very harsh word to use though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

yeh i guess, bt he always ses how funny i am and how im amusing and to leave her, like im sum sort of child.
    Pussycat_doll,

I love you.

Don't kill yourself. I'll miss you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Diarmsquid wrote:
    Pussycat_doll,

I love you.

Don't kill yourself. I'll miss you.
    I also want to express my love for this young lady :p
    (rofl yea rite :P cough cough)

Jakkass wrote:
    I also want to express my love for this young lady :p
    (rofl yea rite :P cough cough)
    omg thanx, i thought u wer one of the ppl on here who didnt want 2 mock me nd who didnt totally hate me! ah well lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

omg thanx, i thought u wer one of the ppl on here who didnt want 2 mock me nd who didnt totally hate me! ah well lol
    Eh, just because he said he didn't love, doesn't mean he wants to mock you or hate you.
    Jakkass and I are your supporters. He's never disrespected you. Back off him, I must say: You're very ingrateful.

I still love you though.

• Advertisement

i wasnt bein ingrateful! im sorry! lol. i was just messin, i am grateful dat u 2 rnt constantly threatening and arguin wit me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

On topic please.

sorry! but this isnt really the only thread thats gone off topic lol

Advertisement